Follow our courses and start building today. Fill in the form to create your own Betty Blocks account and gain access to the platform. After submit, you’ll receive a verification email to get you going.
Thanks for signing up! You’ll receive an email shortly to verify your email and set up an account. You can close this box now.
Creating and using a demo application
Betty Blocks offers Academy users a single demo application. Using this application is subjected to the following rules and conditions:
1. The demo application falls under a ‘fair use’ policy.
2. The demo application should only be used for educational purposes, following the Online Academy’s content and its extent.
3. The demo application can’t be used for production purposes.
4. The demo application can’t be managed through My Betty Blocks by the user.
5. The demo application is a stand-alone environment and can’t have sandboxes, nor does it offer version control.
6. The demo application will remain part of a controlled Academy environment.
7. The demo application follows a ‘one app per user, one user per app’ policy.
8. The demo application’s features and options can be restricted should it fall under the Academy’s vision.
9. The demo application isn’t included in a customer license and doesn’t count toward a license limit.
10. Betty Blocks is and remains the owner of the demo application.
11. Betty Blocks has and keeps the rights to revoke the user’s access to the demo application if deemed necessary.
12. Betty Blocks has and keeps the rights to remove the demo application or reset it to its original state if deemed necessary.